In addition to the many sights and sounds of the High Country another pastime lures people into the area; antiques collecting. Making the pilgrimage to the area around Beech Mountain collectors scour the aisles for the perfect piece to take home and add to their growing collections. Check out one of the many antique shops of the High Country.
- Antiques. Hwy 321. Blocking Rock, North Carolina 28605. 828.773.1001
- Appalachian Antique Mall. 631 W. King St. Boone, North Carolina 28607. 828.268.9988
- Blowing Rock Antique Center. 321 Bypass. Blowing Rock, North Carolina 28605. 828.295.4950
- Blowing Rock Estate Jewelry & Antiques. 167 Sunset Drive. Blowing Rock, North Carolina 28605. 828.295.4500
- Boone Antique Mall. 805 W. King St. Boone, North Carolina 28607. 828.262.0521
- Carriage Trade Antiques, LLC. 1079 Main St. Blowing Rock, North Carolina 28605. 828.295.3110
- Casa Que Pasa. Hwy 421 N. Boone, North Carolina 28607. 423.727.5507 or 423.727.9172
- Hidden Valley Antique Mall. 8795 Hwy 105 S. Foscoe, North Carolina 28604. 828.963.7450
- Possum Hollow Antiques. Possum Hollow Rd. Blowing Rock, North Carolina 28605. 828.295.3502
- Staffordshire Antiques. 8599 Hwy 105 S. Blowing Rock, North Carolina 28605. 828.295.3502
- Timeless Treasures Antique Mall. 199 Howard St. Boone, North Carolina 28607. 828.262.1957
When searching for that special something to take home, why not look into the Beech Mountain Realty and Rentals available at The Pinnacle Inn Resort. Not only do they have excellent Beech Mountain NC Summer Rentals, but they also have many properties for sale. Getting your hands on some gorgeous antiques will be so much simpler if you had a place to call your own in the area. Real Estate Agents are available seven days a week, so give them a call today.